Effective Date: June 23, 2017
What information does Company collect and how?
Information you provide: This is information you input into the Service or give us permission to access from other sites. Examples of providing information include:
- When you register for the Service, providing your name, email address, and similar information;
- Sharing information about yourself in your profile, like your interests and skills;
- Messages you send to other users of the Service;
- Geolocation information, if you share your location, tag your posts or pictures, or check-in at a location;
- When you submit a request or comment, providing us with your contact information;
- Information about you provided by your community or neighborhood’s management company, such as name, address, account information and car information;
- When you invite other people to use or register for the Sites or App, the information you provide about those individuals;
- Information about packages received to notify you of the delivery. Information collected from your browser, computer or mobile device: This is technical information that is automatically collected when you use the Service or read a message from us, including:
- The website you came from and the websites you visit after visiting the Sites;
- The type of browser you use;
- The device, and information about that device, from which you connected to the Service;
- Time and date of access; · Your IP address and protocol;
- Which links you clicked on while using the Service;
- Other information that does not personally identify you;
- A Boolean indicating whether your device was jail broken;
- Crash analytics data;
- Cookie data. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device which include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and similar technologies, see below.
How do we use the information we collect?
Company may use your information, including personal information to:
- Provide the Service to you, including providing technical and other support for the Service and working with third parties to provide the Service;
- Set up your account and populate your profile;
- Identify and invite potential new members;
- Communicate with you regarding the Service and respond to your inquiries and requests, such as subscriptions to email newsletters;
- Administer contests and sweepstakes, and notify you if you have won;
- For the purpose(s) for which you provide the information;
- Deliver advertising and content that is customized to your individual behavior or demographic, based on your use of the Service and other online or mobile websites, apps and services;
- Verify that you live at the address you gave us through a combination of your address and a second factor, such as a code we provide you, digits from your credit card, or manual verification by the member who invited you;
- Analyze your use of the Service and the performance of and your interactions with advertising and content provided on the Service;
- As you may otherwise agree or consent
How do we disclose your information to third parties?
We will never sell or rent your information that personally identifies you to third parties, and we won’t share it with a third party unless we have your authorization.
Company may disclose your information in the following instances:
- To communicate with users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support and inform users about promotional offers.
- The content you post on the Service, such as posts, replies, messages, and profile information, is available to other members based on the preferences you set for such content.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be shared with companies we do business with, such as our advertisers.
- Portions of content you share on the Service may be shared with the public without your name or other identifying information.
- We may share your information within our parent company, and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Protection for Children
The Service is not directed at children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that personal information has been collected from a child under age 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Updating and Correcting Your Information